Get 2 USDT Rebate When You Transact on xSpend Using Your Solana Wallet
We can’t get enough of xSpend’s newest features so XLD is doing a 2-week introductory #SOLANAisHere offer for FIRST-TIME xSpend users! Simply buy load or pay your utility bills using your Phantom wallet on xSpend with a minimum spend of 2USDT to get a rebate of up to 2USDT. On June 3, XLD Finance enabled new features on xSpend including saving biller details and connecting Phantom wallet to use the Solana network for faster and easier transactions.
Read the mechanics below to find out how you can avail the promo:
Make your first transaction on xSpend using your Solana Wallet:
- Buy load or pay utility bills with a minimum spend of 2USDT to get a rebate of 2USDT for each transaction.You can only use Phantom (Solana) wallet for your transactions.
- Tweet or share your successful transaction with your wallet address on Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #SOLANAisHere and mention @XLDFinance. Don’t forget to tag 5 friends in your post!
- Make sure you follow all XLD Finance accounts on social media (see participating accounts below).
- Make your profile and/or your post public.
- Only successful transactions will be considered eligible.
- Discounts are not cumulative.
- This promo is open to all first time users of xSpend in paying bills and buying load.
- Rebates will be limited to one transaction per unique wallet and mobile number combination. This means once a unique wallet and mobile number combination have been recorded, using the same wallet and mobile number, together or with other wallets and mobile numbers will no longer be eligible for the promo.
- This promo is covered by XLD Finance’s Fair Use Policy. Hence, all transactions will go through an internal audit before being processed.
- The promo will run from June 7 to June 20, 2022. Rebates will be disbursed within 3 days after the end of the promo period.
- All entrants, as a condition of entry, agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Rebates will be disbursed after the end of the draw via Discord: discord.gg/xldfinance
See the list of participating accounts:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/xldfinance
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/xld.finance
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/XLDFinance
- TikTok: https://email@example.com
What is XLD?
XLD Finance, the protocol behind xSpend, aims to drive financial inclusion through real-world financial services. The decentralized finance (DeFi) community is welcoming a new and growing segment, the play-to-earn (P2E) gamer. These gamers, many of whom are unbanked and come from emerging markets, have recognized P2E gaming as an avenue to supplement already existing salaries or as a new career path — with earnings immediately allocated to household expenses or personal necessities.
A problem that users, particularly in emerging markets, come across is that off-ramping mechanisms are not usually easy to use, if they’re available at all. Users are forced to go through P2P services that usually require a lot of steps, for sometimes unsuccessful or fraudulent transactions. xSpend, XLD Finance’s first project, cuts out the middleman, allowing users to directly spend their GameFi tokens and stable coins to pay over 350 billers and utilities including mobile prepaid, power, water, and internet services.
xSpend was designed with convenience in mind: all users really need are a Metamask or Ronin wallet, the tokens they want to spend, and the information for the biller or mobile network that they would like to transact with. After connecting their wallet to our platform, all they need to do is select the transaction they would want, input account details, and confirm the transaction. Users can transact with USD Tether (USDT), USD Coin (USDC), DAI, Axie Infinity Shards (AXS), Smooth Love Potion (SLP), Binance Coin (BNB), MATIC, YGG Token, Terra USD (UST), Pegaxy Stone (PGX), Vigorous (VIS), and Cyblock Battery Token (CBT) with a wide selection of utilities companies and mobile networks.