Are You A Mobile Prepaid User? You Can Benefit with XLD Finance Too!
Play-to-earn (P2E) gaming is a new and continuously growing segment in the DeFi space, becoming an accessible way for many in emerging markets to supplement their salaries or even change careers. Currently, P2E gamers are still forced to go through complicated P2P services that can sometimes lead to unsuccessful and fraudulent transactions. There is still a lack of financial services that make it easier for these users to offramp their tokens so they can be used for real world expenses.
XLD Finance aspires to bridge the gap between decentralized finance (DeFi) and real-world financial services. We want to push for financial inclusion of the unbanked, especially those in emerging markets. Our launch product xSpend takes all the stress of having to offramp your tokens and allows the user to directly spend their GameFi tokens and stablecoins to pay for over 350 billers and utilities including power, water, internet services, and mobile prepaid load.
All you need is your Metamask or Ronin wallet, your tokens, and the information of the network you want to transact with.
- First, link your Web 3.0 wallet via Metamask or Ronin.
- Then, select Mobile Prepaid.
- Then choose which network you’d like to use. (We’re currently on BSC, Ethereum, and Polygon chains)
- Then choose the mobile network you want to transact with. (Choose from Globe, Smart, Reliance Jio India, Airtel Bangladesh and India, Telkomsel, among many others)
- Input the needed details and payment amount for your selected network.
- Then select the token you would like to use to make the payment. You can choose from USD Tether (or USDT), USD Coin (or USDC), DAI, Smooth Love Potion (SLP), Binance Coin (BNB), MATIC, YGG Token (YGG), Axie Infinity Shards (AXS) available on Binance Smart Chain (BSC) and Ronin
Terra USD (UST) available on all networks on xSpend
Pegaxy Stone (PGX) available on Polygon
Vigorous (VIS) available on Polygon
- Lastly, you’ll see the confirmation page with the summary of your transaction.
That’s all there is to it. Easy peasy, right?
The ability to pay for prepaid mobile credits through xSpend are currently available to Bangladeshi, Indian, Indonesian, Malaysian, and Filipino mobile networks. You can also use xSpend to pay for utility bills in the Philippines, too.
Join our community and follow our socials to be the first to hear about our promos for xSpend, giving you a chance to earn USDT through your transactions! Visit our website, xSpend, or follow us on Discord, Twitter, Medium, LinkedIn, and Telegram.